struts-user mailing list archives

From Boon Leng <kb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Reload combo option if validation fail.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 02:11:56 GMT

Hi,

I have tried using Preparable and putting all the collections loading in
prepare(), but because my action contains multiple methods and each load
different kind of collections, end up every method call will retrieve  all
the collections even though it's not using it. Is there anyway I able to
know which method will be execute in prepare() method?