struts-user mailing list archives

From lupus <zhuxq2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ajax form_how to submit a ajax form without clicking button?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:40:55 GMT

Hi all,

Is there any way to submit a ajax form automatically without clicking on the
submit button?

I tried using javascript like "document.theForm1.submit();": when I execute
the js, ajax form action is called but there comes another blank page with
the result instead of showing the result in the same page with the ajax
form.

When I click manually on the submit button of Ajax form, all works well:
result shown in the same page with the ajax form.

According to my testing, the normal way of submitting an ajax form using js
does not work, but how to submit the ajax form without clicking? Pls
help!!!!

Thanks a loooot