struts-user mailing list archives

From "semaj.najraham" <semaj.najra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Url Validator
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:48:27 GMT

This is what I need in validation.xml file

<field property="website" page="2" depends="url">
	<arg position="0" key="label.supplier.website"/>
	<var>
		<var-name>allowallschemes</var-name>
		<var-value>true</var-value>
	</var>
</field>

All urls ending with .com or .net is validated while those not ending with
.com or dot else is not working.
Is this the limitation of struts validator?