struts-user mailing list archives

From TuomoS <tu...@tranceaddict.net>
Subject css_xhtml theme & label position thoughts
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:35:30 GMT

Following  http://struts.apache.org/2.0.9/docs/cssxhtml-theme.html document
states that the css_xhtml uses 2 column layout.

How come all the .flt files in the css_xhtml directory keep referring to
labelposition?default("top") == 'top' ? And by default I get a 1 column
layout.

Even though the document also says that 'the CSS theme does not use a
labelposition attribute. Instead, the label position is defined by CSS
rules.' I find it that it can be changed by changing the labelPosition
attribute with the form tags and by that way having 2 column layout.

Regards,
Tuomo