struts-user mailing list archives

From nodep <no...@libero.it>
Subject [S2] validation continue even if there is an error
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:15:24 GMT

Hi, I wrote this xml-file for validation:
<< ...
<validators>
    <field name="nome">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="requiredstring"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="indirizzo">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="requiredstring"/>
        </field-validator>
    </field>
    <field name="comune">
        <field-validator type="requiredstring">
            <message key="requiredstring"/>
        </field-validato>
    </field>

and it's wrong because there's a  tag  "field-validator" not closed.
Struts2 doesn't stop the flow and go to my action:  for me it's not logic,
it should stop with some error and return to the prev page ...
What do you think?

Stefano :)