struts-user mailing list archives

From "semaj.najraham" <semaj.najra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Nested tag and JavaScript
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 19:19:27 GMT

Hi Paul,

I successfully copied the values from mailing address textfields to billing
address textfields using javascript (see below). However, the billing
address text fields values are not sent to the server. They are empty!!

If I directly type mailing and billing address, the values are sent to the
server. Am I missing something?

This is what I did in javascript:

<script language="JavaScript">
var billLine1=document.getElementById('billLine1');
var billLine2=document.getElementById('billLine2');
var billCity=document.getElementById('billCity');
var billState=document.getElementById('billState');
var billZip=document.getElementById('billZip');

var mailLine1=document.getElementById('mailLine1');
var mailLine2=document.getElementById('mailLine2');
var mailCity=document.getElementById('mailCity');
var mailState=document.getElementById('mailState');
var mailZip=document.getElementById('mailZip');

var copyCheckbox=document.getElementById('copyMailCheckbox');

function copyMailingAddress()
{
	if (copyCheckbox.checked)
	{