struts-user mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Cogoluegnes" <acogolueg...@sqli.com>
Subject RE: S2 : Validation per Action method - ideas?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:08:27 GMT
This is the Validations (with a 's' at the end :-) ) that can be put on a
method. The syntax is pretty confusing but the functionality quite neat.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-core/apidocs/com/opensymphony/xwork2/va
lidator/annotations/Validations.html

-----Message d'origine-----
De : beto [mailto:bjorn.tore.wiken@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 10 août 2007 10:57
À : user@struts.apache.org
Objet : RE: S2 : Validation per Action method - ideas?

Hi.

I've tried using validation annotation (which works great) and ran into the
scenario mentioned by Joseph. I have different action methods which requires
different set of validation rules. I can not find out how to set up
validation annotation to differentiate the validation rules based on which
action method that is called. I do not wish to use validation xml-files if I
can avoid it, and will probably end up creating separate action classes in
these scenarios if not anybody can point out a solution to this problem.

Am I missing something?

Do you have the solution Arno? :-)