struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FieldExpressionValidator: How do I reference field names?
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:55:24 GMT
Looks ok, here is one that I have:

    <field name="customer.creditCards[0].type">
        <field-validator type="fieldexpression">
            <param name="expression">
                'AMERICAN_EXPRESS'.equals(customer.creditCards
[0].type.toString())
                || 'VISA'.equals(customer.creditCards[0].type.toString())
                || 'DISCOVER'.equals(customer.creditCards
[0].type.toString())
                || 'MASTERCARD'.equals(customer.creditCards
[0].type.toString())
            </param>
            <message>Credit Card Type must be American Express, Visa,
MasterCard, Discover</message>
        </field-validator>
    </field>

//is ther an "in" operator in OGNL?