struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Do AJAX features work?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:42:59 GMT
On 2.0 you would be stuck with Dojo(which seems to be the source of your
problems), for 2.1 Dojo will be on it's own plugin so you won't have to
carry it around. As for using other libraries, you just need to stay away
from the ajax theme, and include  the javascript files in your app. Some
work is going on the YUI plugin, but there are only 2 tags, and it is quite
new :)

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/yui-plugin.html

musachy