struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone tried this in S2 - THIS LOOKS A BUG
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:55:03 GMT
Yeah, I was writing about that now, dumb me, I spent half an hour when I
noticed that :)

if ((id != null) && (currentValue != null)) {
  //pageContext.setAttribute(id, currentValue);
  //pageContext.setAttribute(id, currentValue, PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);
  stack.getContext().put(id, currentValue);
}

I'm testing to see if nothing else breaks by removing the currentValue !=
null condition

musachy