struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone tried this in S2 - THIS LOOKS A BUG
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:05:59 GMT
I was digging into this, and the problem doesn't seem to be on the iterator
tag itself, when this line is executed (on IteratorComponent):

iterator = MakeIterator.convert(findValue(value));

findValue is returning an Array with an extra element at the end, null,
which is causing the extra iteration, I think. I'm not really sure why OGNL
is doing that. To be continued ...

musachy