struts-user mailing list archives

From "Angelo zerr" <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make tabs in JSP
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:59:47 GMT
Hi,
I think you can do that with CSS with overflow:auto, litke this
http://www.domedia.org/oveklykken/css-div-scroll.php

Before configuring CSS, you must underst and generated
HTML by JSPTabControl
http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/developer-guide.html
to know the CSS to updating to add overflow

Regards Angelo