struts-user mailing list archives

From Li <ampyx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in JSP. help me pls
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:44:17 GMT
Hi,

You got this error is because when tomcat is processing your servlet, it was
unable to cast to an AnnotationProcessor, see the section below (From
StandardWrapper):

try {
    if (getParent() instanceof StandardContext) {

((StandardContext)getParent()).getAnnotationProcessor().processAnnotations(servlet);

((StandardContext)getParent()).getAnnotationProcessor().postConstruct(servlet);
    }

    AnnotationProcessor.postConstruct(servlet);

} catch (ClassCastException e) {

May I know what kind of webapp you are deploying,  i never have this kind of
problem for deploying any struts 1 or 2 webapps so far. I supposed that is
not struts webapp. It seems to be something wrong with class loading, please
check class loading part at the following link:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/loader.html

Regards

Li