struts-user mailing list archives

From Li <ampyx...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Problem in JSP. help me pls
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 07:54:33 GMT
It's not necessary at all to add all jars into classpath to make it your
struts application work. Jeromy is right that the problem may caused by
wrong syntax on classpath.

Again, Tomcat classloaders will find class for you if your jars placed at
right place. You dont even have to put jars in common, shared or server ...

Regards

Li