struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.sa...@investorservicing.natixis.fr
Subject RE S2: How to display exception stack?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:31:52 GMT

make sure you have the Exception interceptor in you interceptors stack.
Meissa

"Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <jiangja@mail.nih.gov>
30/07/2007 19:47
Veuillez répondre à

cc

Objet
S2: How to display exception stack?

I defined a jsp page in global-exception-mappings to catch all
exceptions not handled by the application.  The application is still in
development.  I tried to display the exception stack using
<s:property value="%{exceptionStack}" />

It never showed anything.  The error page always came up with this
section empty.  I had to take out the global-exception-mappings to get
exception information.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Jane