struts-user mailing list archives

From Manoj.Gu...@virginmoney.com
Subject Re: Configuring Tiles in S2
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:15:33 GMT
We've done as the tiles plugin page describes but are getting a null
pointer

16:46:16,796 INFO  [ActionValidatorManagerFactory] Detected
AnnotationActionVali
datorManager, initializing it...
16:46:17,171 ERROR [BasicTilesContainer] Error rendering tile

can anyone advise of what we're doing wrong?
Thanks

             Dave Newton
             <newton.dave@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
                                       Struts Users Mailing List
             02/07/2007 17:05          <user@struts.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

               "Struts Users           Re: Configuring Tiles in S2
               Mailing List"
             <user@struts.apac
                  he.org>

--- Manoj.Gupta@virginmoney.com wrote:
> Has anyone tried plugging in tiles in Struts 2
> application. Sample configuration code can be of
> great help.

The tiles plugin page [1] gives the basics. Tiles2 was
in a bit of flux when I used it for a previous
application so my code may not be up-to-date; I'd
check the Tiles site [2, but I don't know if it's the
right URL] for current DTD/tag docs.

d.

[1]
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tiles-plugin.html
[2]
http://struts.apache.org/struts-sandbox/tiles/index.html

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money
email scanning system powered by Messagelabs.

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a copy in error,
please inform the sender and then delete this message. Virgin Money do not accept responsibility
for changes made to any e-mail after sending. Virgin Money have swept, and believe this e-mail
to be free of viruses and profanity but make no guarantees to this effect.

Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority. Registered in England no. 3072766. Entered on the Financial Services Authority's
Register http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/. Register Number 179271. The Virgin Deposit Account
is a personal bank account with The Royal Bank of Scotland.

Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority. Registered in England no. 3000482. Entered on the Financial Services Authority's
Register. Register Number 171748.

Virgin Money Ltd. Registered in England no. 4232392. Introducer appointed representative only
of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd.

Virgin Money Management Services Ltd. Registered in England no.3072772.

Virgin Money Group Ltd. Registered in England no.3087587.

All the above companies have their Registered office at Discovery House, Whiting Road, Norwich
NR4 6EJ.

All products are open only to residents of the United Kingdom.

This message has been checked for viruses and spam by the Virgin Money email scanning system