struts-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Desai <prashantmde...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: struts menu
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:07:48 GMT

Thank you Antonio,
yeah, I was referring to tiles-menu, which I had used in 1.0 few years back - but it seems
you have some reason to not advise that tiles-menu be used ?

I need to implement a good menu in my website.. Last week i tried to implement the menu that
is given at the site http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/. But I was not successful.. Moreover,
I thought it is a lot of dependency on that code(which I don't know well). So, I thought of
something easy..

Still investigating.. Does anybody have any suggestions? I need to implement a menu which
looks & functions like the one present on this website http://www.ibm.com

Currently i just had a few menu items and implemented it myself with chain action( I guess
this is also despised of on this forum? ) Btw, this is my website, http://www.hapandharpur.com
Please suggest.

prashant
Subject: Re: struts menu> > 2007/7/15, Prashant Desai <prashantmdesai@hotmail.com>:>
>> > isn't there a simple menu that was present in struts 1.0 ?> > > >
Present, no, and it was never present in Struts 1.x (except of Tiles menu's> [in 1.1 version],
but I don't think it is what you want).> You may want to take a look to "struts-menu" at
Sourceforge:> http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/> > Antonio
Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com