struts-user mailing list archives

From <prafull.j...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: handle set of list of objects
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:26:49 GMT

Thanks & Regards,
Prafull Jain J

________________________________

From: Prafull Jain (WT01 - SECURITIES)
Sent: Mon 02/07/2007 4:47 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: handle set of list of objects

Hi Vikash,

I want to do this using actionForm. I am using struts - jsp tag. Every fields are releated
to my actionForm. but I am able to set properties of fields which are getting set of list
of objects values, in my actionForm.
I have only 2 question.

1) how to set properties of fields which are getting set of list of objects values.

2) how to define this property in actionForm.

In my jsp, I  am doing like..

*****************
<%

Set isidSet = overViewForm.getIsid() ;

request.setAttribute("isid",isidSet);

%>

<c:forEach var="isid" items="${isid}">

<input id="identifierType" name="identifierType" type="text" disabled="true" value="<c:out
value="${isid.ID_CTXT_TYP}"/>" />

<input id="identifierValue" name="identifierValue" type="text" disabled="true" value="<c:out
value="${isid.ISS_ID}"/>" />

<input id="identifierPurpose" name="identifierPurpose" type="text" disabled="true" value="<c:out
value="${isid.LAST_CHG_USR_ID}"/>" />

</c:forEach>

Thanks & Regards,
Prafull Jain J