struts-user mailing list archives

From <prafull.j...@wipro.com>
Subject handle set of list of objects
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:56:16 GMT

Hi,

In my struts application, I am getting results from database, based on my search query.

In result, I am getting set of list of objects mean set contain lists and list contain objects.

I am passing these values from my action class to jsp page using one bean class.

Now I want to pass all changed value from jsp page to my next action class using actionForm.

but problem is, How can I do. because there are set of list of objects.

pls give me suggestion. pls let me know, if any one need others information.

Thanks & Regards,
Prafull Jain J

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com