struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2 performance
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:21:16 GMT
As they say, the proof of the pudding is in the taste. The performance
of Struts 2 is at least as good as WebWork 2, which powers a large
number of excellent sites, including Atlassian Confluence and Jive
Forums. Prior versions of Tapestry were also using OGNL, which seems
to be one of the bottlenecks, and it too powered some excellent sites.
Hopefully, James and other volunteers will be able to bring us up to
date with OGNL 2.7, and maybe we will also see the "night and day"
difference that Tapestry mentions.

-Ted.