struts-user mailing list archives

From "M.Liang Liu " <patriot...@gmail.com>
Subject How to format the actionerrors and actionmessages in the jsp page?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:26:35 GMT
Hi,all:
I would like to add header and footer to the actionerrors so as to it can
display in the way my client like.
In Struts1.2,i can just put the following code in the properties file:
errors.prefix=<li>
errors.suffix=</li>
and it could work as I excepted.
Now i am trying to use struts2,but it can NOT work in the same way.

Any help?

btw,I have put the code in the globalMessages.properties and put the file in
the classpath,as well as defined the struts.xml as:
<constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="globalMessages" />

Thanks for reading and looking forward to any reply.

--
              ------M.Liang Liu