struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone tried this in S2 - THIS LOOKS A BUG
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 00:33:47 GMT
--- tom tom <j_lalith@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WHAT it prints is following Issue is for the 4th
> index also it prints test, it should print empty
>
> Value of the arry is test0
> Value of the arry is test1
> Value of the arry is test2
> Value of the arry is test
> Value of the arry is test

I agree; this looks like a bug. The suspect code is in
IteratorComponent (twice) and is an issue iff you're
using an id (i.e., the proper value, null or not, is
pushed onto the context stack):

if ((id != null) && (currentValue != null)) {
    stack.getContext().put(id, currentValue);
}

Personally, I'd file a JIRA against this if there
isn't one already there.

d.