struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Lawrence <ke...@diamond-sky.com>
Subject Re: Don't expose .action to user?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:06:30 GMT
I have a solution that seems to work. Feedback on whether it is a good
solution or rather, why it is not, would be wonderful.

Executive summary:
  map *.action to struts filter
  add main.action as the first entry in web.xml's welcome list

Have all user-visible urls look like directories:

   http://www.junitfactory.com/demo

For urls that will be handled by an action, add a file main.action to
the directory.

Original post is here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user%40struts.apache.org/msg63838.html

Kevin

http://www.junitfactory.com
You send us code. We send back tests. For free.