struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 performance
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:40:44 GMT
The build scripts and full source are of course included, so by all
means feel free to recompile and rerun... I'm getting into something
else at the moment otherwise I'd do it right now because I'd be very
interested in seeing if the results converge a bit (I wouldn't expect
them to diverge, that's for sure!).

Frank

James Holmes wrote:
> My only point was that the S1 and S2 apps should be compiled using the same
> version of Java. I didn't mean to imply any version that S2 should support. I
> guess in a perfect world the test should be compiled with 1.5 since that is what
> S2 supports.
>
> James
>

> On Thu Jul 12 15:34 , "Ted Husted"  sent:
>
>> Are we targeting 1.6 now, or is the S2 target platform still 1.5?
>>
>> -T.
>>
>> On 7/12/07, James Holmes james@jamesholmes.com> wrote:
>>> Perfect! This is an excellent start.
>>>
>>> I think both should be compiled with 1.6.0. That will immediately remove that
>>> element of difference between the two.
>>>
>>> James

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect