struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <D...@Newfield.org>
Subject Re: How to control the display of Struts2 tags like s:textfield
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:52:50 GMT
TonyD wrote:
> I tried your suggestions but still the ccsStyle doesn't change the checkbox
> label color.
You're right--cssStyle results in a style attribute on the checkbox, not
on the label.

> My checkbox is created using an interator and is display into a table.
> I tried changing the <td Style="color:green"> or the <tr> style but nothing
> changes.
> Please other suggestions! Thanks.

Capitalization matters.

It sounds like your problems have little to do with struts, but rather
trying to learn html.  There are plenty of free tutorials online.  I'd
suggest http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp as a starting point.  And
remember, different browsers work differently, so just because it works
somewhere doesn't mean it's "right."  The best bet to getting it to work
everywhere is to use mechanisms that have been standardized.

-Dale