struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chad S. Lauritsen" <chad.s.laurit...@sherwin.com>
Subject Re: Jasper plugin
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:24:47 GMT
Sure. I've attached an action that will allow you to use jasperreports
to write to the output stream. You'll have to tweak the classpath. Mine
probably won't work. It will load, compile and cache jrxml files located
in /WEB-INF/reports. It uses a javax.sql.DataSource from JNDI. It also
will take request parameters and translate them into java objects in
order to pass into the JasperReports engine.

--
Chad S. Lauritsen
Ecommerce Enterprise Developer