struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: submit of a loaded form via ajax won't work in IE
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2007 01:12:36 GMT
In IE, the form that does the ajax submit can't be contained in the
target div, unless you set the attribute showLoadingText="false".

There's an issue in JIRA about this and it's already been resolved in a
future S2 release.  Basically in IE when the loading text is inserted
into the DOM it overwrites the form and the javascript that does the
post can't find the form fields to post (or something like that)..

Set showLoadingText="false" in s:submit and s:div and it will work fine
in IE.