struts-user mailing list archives

From Dale Newfield <D...@Newfield.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2 and frames
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 18:50:48 GMT
Session A Mwamufiya wrote:
> I'm using an interceptor, and I don't want the login page to appear
> in the target frame if the interceptor intercepted an action that is
> supposed to appear in the target frame.

I'm not even certain how you'd determine which frame the results of a
certain request are destined for (unless you include that info as a
parameter for every request).  I'm pretty sure there's no way to tell
the browser to put a result somewhere other than where it's expecting to
put the result, but you could have the result be a stub page that
refreshes the entire frameset:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Window-target" CONTENT="_top">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="0;URL=yourLoginURL">

-Dale