struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viplav Kallepu" <viplav.kall...@gmail.com>
Subject dynamic text fields in jsp
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:41:41 GMT
Hi All,

 I am new to struts and I am using struts 1.3.8. I am using a bean class for
every table in oracle as a Data Transfer Object and a actionform for every
jsp. Now my problem is I have to do  data type conversion from my actionform
to DTO and DTO to actionform, for example I have date in my jsp which is
split into three drop down fileds(year,month,day) and in the DTO its a
single field.  How can manage this. Is it a standard that we can do data
type conversions in Action Class.?? I was trying to find out best practice.
Please help me in sorting out the issue. Is there any design changes I have
to do??

--
Regards
Viplav Kallepu