struts-user mailing list archives

From kishanparikh <kishanpar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Displaytag help in Struts 2
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:54:49 GMT

Hello,

Were you able to get the "row" to work? I am trying to get hold of the my
properties using the "row" variable inside of a displaytag table. The table
itself if working fine.

I have tried both the JSTL and the OGNL way but the "row" is always empty.

Does anyone know how to get this working for Struts2? Any help is
appreciated.

Thank you.

- Kishan