struts-user mailing list archives

From TonyD <antonio.ditomm...@eunics.it>
Subject Re: How to control the display of Struts2 tags like s:textfield
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:57:54 GMT

First of all, in my company, I'am representing all my colleagues that have
problems with structs.
Our development tool is Eclipse 3.2.2 and our browser is Microsoft Internet
Explorer.

If I have a form with only one structs tag:

<s:checkbox cssStyle="color:red" id="myckb" name="myckb" label="RED"
value="true"/>

and if the syntax of this instruction is correct, I should see a checkbox
with a red label checked.
What does HTML mean? I know how setting colors with HTML and it works.
The problem is structs.