struts-user mailing list archives

From TonyD <antonio.ditomm...@eunics.it>
Subject How to set checkbox label value in a iterator
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:45:07 GMT

I have a iterator where each value is the label of a checkbox.
How could I set each value into the checkbox label?

This is code:

<s:iterator id="reports" value="reports"  status="reportStatus">

         <s:checkbox name="reports" label="%{reports}" value="false"/>
</s:iterator>

label="%{reports}" sets all values of the iterator.

Where could I find all status properties (first, last, odd, even, count,
etc.)

Thanks in advance.
Tony