struts-user mailing list archives

From AntonyJB <anto...@bigfoot.com>
Subject RE: Over 100 site URLs to redirect: interceptor or action mappings?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:42:09 GMT

Sure I'm already using an HTTP redirect filter that precedes Struts' own but
out of principle I wanted to explore the possibility of the redirect being
engaged by an action to record "near correct URLs".

I then run some metrics on these near misses and handle them.
I can still do that with a filter but was rather stumped when I couldn't get
it right with Struts, since I wanted to use a Struts/Spring IoC managed
action for it.

If you have a Struts option, I'll appreciate hearing it.
Thanks