struts-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivas.N." <nsp1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Session Invalidation through SessionAware interface
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 20:36:52 GMT

Wouldn't it be cleaner if

(1) the setSession(Map session) signature of SessionAware was changed to
setSession(SessionMap session) and
(2) the implementation of the invalidate method on internally took care of
dealing with already timed out sessions? (if one really wanted to know if
the session was already invalidated, it can probably return that as a
boolean)

- Srinivas