struts-user mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Ranavat" <hrana...@xythos.com>
Subject equal symbol expected error
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:00:55 GMT
Hi

I am using Struts 2.0 and this is my JSP code:

<s:iterator value="tempList" status="tempListItem">

value="false" theme="simple" name = "<s:property value="top"/>" /></td>

                                    </s:iterator>

Now I am getting a JasperException: equal symbol expected error, around
the name attribute of the checkbox.

What is the problem I don't understand. It seems really silly to me.

Himanshu