struts-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Costa" <mont...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [S2] Why is it so difficult ?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 22:28:05 GMT
I didn't know about Type Conversion. I found the response here:
http://www.opensymphony.com/webwork/wikidocs/Type%20Conversion.html
It's great!

Thanks!

Att,

Luciano

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Luciano Costa [mailto:monttez@gmail.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 2 de julho de 2007 12:08
Para: 'Luciano Costa'
Assunto: RES: [S2] Why is it so difficult ?

In ActionContext.getParameters I'm getting different vars to each array
item.. as follows:

VAR "poll.pollOptions[0].option" WITH VALUE="option 0 description"
VAR "poll.pollOptions[1].option" WITH VALUE="option 1 description"
VAR "poll.pollOptions[2].option" WITH VALUE="option 2 description"

Any help is very appreciated!

Thanks,

Luciano