struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Spring Action Instantiation
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:57:46 GMT
Spring is my IOC container.  So are you suggesting Spring is *not*
instantiating action classes on each request?  I am confused that it would
be creating the beans used by the actions on each invocation but not the
action itself.  Also, I am not sure how Spring could advise which methods to
call on a "dirty" action class without *some* advice from me!