struts-user mailing list archives

From "Asaf Paris Mandoki" <asa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested Struts
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:59:53 GMT
I've already got the action tag working but what I really need is to
call an action from inside an action class.

What I'm trying to do is a web application that aggregates a set
sub-applications.

My plan is that the main application will process the
HttpServletRequest which can contain requests intended for many
sub-applications. This processing will create a HttpServletRequest for
each sub-application and then forward the request to the
sub-application that should receive it. After that, I want to
"Include" the executed result of each sub-application into a JSP that
will spatially organize all these results.

Is what i'm trying to do appropriate for the Struts 2 architecture?

How should I call the actions of the sub applications?

How should I "include" the executed results onto my main JSP?

Thanks in advance
Asaf