struts-user mailing list archives

From "Angelo zerr" <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making Fields editable depending on role
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:29:10 GMT
Hi,
by default FormView doesn't manage a href. But you can configure it with
displayer-config
http://formview.sourceforge.net/developer-guide.html#How customize FormView
DisplayerConfig
(you can manage it like div)
in your href you set id <a id="myId" href="" >...</a>

<!-- HTML A HREF-->
<displayer name="a" attributesName="id" >
	<behaviour name="INVISIBLE" >
		<replaceElement><![CDATA[&nbsp;]]></replaceElement>
	</behaviour>
</displayer>

With this config if you set INVISIBLE state to the a href with id myId
it will be replace with &nbsp;

Regards Angelo