struts-user mailing list archives

From Kavita Mehta <Kavita.Me...@hsc.com>
Subject Re: How to make tabs in JSP
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:39:29 GMT
Hi Angelo,
thanks for your help . I am using the JSPTagControl in my JSP as:

 <jsptabcontrol:tabControl name="PERSONNE_TABCONTROL"
                              width="800px"
                              height="100%">
      <jsptabcontrol:tabPage name="IDENTITY_TABPAGE"
                             title="BSSMAP Stats"
                             width="100px" >
           BSSMAP Stats ...follows...
      </jsptabcontrol:tabPage>
      <jsptabcontrol:tabPage name="ADRESS_TABPAGE"
                             title="Call Control Stats"
                             href="/status.do" >
      </jsptabcontrol:tabPage>

    </jsptabcontrol:tabControl>

My problem is that when I click the second tab, the page corresponding to
/status.do  is displayed as a full page JSP and not as a part of tabbed
JSP page. Please help.

Regards,
Kavita

"Angelo zerr" <angelo.zerr@gmail.com>
06/27/2007 01:22 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: How to make tabs in JSP

Hello,
if you have questions about JSPTabControl don't hesitate to ask me.

Regards Angelo