struts-user mailing list archives

From Kavita Mehta <Kavita.Me...@hsc.com>
Subject How to make tabs in JSP
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:03:40 GMT
Hi,
I want to code a JSP page with tabs . Does struts support an easy way of
doing the same.
Any link to the related resource would be helpful ...I have searched on
Struts-Layout ...any other option ?

Thanks
Kavita

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE
and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended
for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited
to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.