struts-user mailing list archives

From "Meindert" <meind...@pastelebusiness.com>
Subject FormFile is not getting populated when using winhttp on Vista
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:55:33 GMT
Hi There,

I'm setting the header in my VB application without charset property in the
Content type;
winhttp.SetRequestHeader "Content-Type", "multipart/form-data; boundary=xxx
This was using fine and the file was received by struts in the FormFile
object

But now I'm trying the same on Vista with a newer version of winhttp, I can
see in NetBeans that my content type has changed to

multipart/form-data; boundary=xxx; Charset=UTF-8

The FormFile object isn't receiving the file anymore! Probably because of
the added Charset

Is there a way in Struts to intercept and remove the Charset property or a
other way to make FormFile receive the file again?

I was thinking along the line of overriding CommonsMultipartRequestHandler
wit a controller but haven't got a clue what and how.. Also when I try to do
some of the control changes I found in the mail archive I get validation
errors (I'm using struts-config_1_2.dtd)

Kind Regards
 Meindert