struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Harland" <dharl...@ufi.com>
Subject Why isn't paramsPrepareParamsStack the default stack?
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:12:46 GMT
It seems to me that for the majority or senarios you would want
paramsPrepareParamsStack to be the default stack. One thing we have
noticed with this as our default and devMode turned on is that we get
errors with pages with checkboxs because the checkbox interceptor is
being called after the params interceptor.

Is there any good reason why we can not move the checkbox inteceptor up
near the top of the stack, call the params interceptor once after the
checkbox interceptor but  before the prepare interceptor and remove the
second params interceptor all together.

Thanks

Dave.

Ufi Limited
Registered in England No.  3980770
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

learndirect Solutions Ltd
Registered in England No. 5081669
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP

UFI Charitable Trust
Registered in England No.  3658378
Registered Charity No.  1081028
Registered Office:  Dearing House, 1 Young Street, Sheffield, S1 4UP