struts-user mailing list archives

From Oguz Kologlu <ozkolo...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: email within action
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:01:00 GMT
Depends on what you want to do really. As Guru points out you can use
Web Services though that can grow unwieldy. For something light and
pretty straightforward you may just want to use JSON (javascript
object notation) or Xml HttpRequests. Have a look at the showcase
project in S2 on how to use the Dojo toolkit.

Oz