struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject [S2] Validation
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:26:46 GMT
I am trying to perform validation using an xml file that follows the
format Action-method-validation.xml.  However, it does not appear that
the validation is being executed.  I am not sure how to debug this to
determine why.  Anyone have a good set of steps on how to debug this
issue?

Thank you.

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.