struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Submitting a form with ajax submit inside the form
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:22:18 GMT
Are you using the standard S2 tags or your modified/extended tags?

I'm currently submitting forms under both 2.0.6 and 2.0.8 Ajaxily with no issues, using both
button and normal <s:submit.../> tags, updating divs w/ the results, seeing the logging
from within my Actions, etc. My guess is it will end up being something silly and obvious,
but using code almost identical to yours (I don't know how your Action is configured or implemented)
I'm having no problems.

d.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mansour <mansour77@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 2:06:44 PM
Subject: Re: Submitting a form with ajax submit inside the form

Dave Newton wrote:
> --- Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> This should cause a form ID collision, which shows a
>> debug msg, since you'll have multiple forms with the
>> same ID.
>>

> Whoops, didn't see you were iterating over tasks,
> which presumably have an ID, so I assume the form IDs
> are being generated properly?
>
> d.

These are the debug msgs I just got:
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.style replaced by dojo.html.style -- will be
removed in version: 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationEvent is slated for removal
in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.Animation is slated for removal in
0.5; use dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationSequence is slated for
removal in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.Animation.* is slated for removal in 0.5; use
dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.graphics.color.Color is now
dojo.gfx.color.Color. 0.5