struts-user mailing list archives

From "Al Sutton" <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject RE: [S2.0.8] datetimepicker.... is it a train wreck?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:46:44 GMT
Jeromy,

2.0.8 is the first version I've tried it in. I wanted to include the version
in full to avoid people suggesting an upgrade to 2.0.8 as a first step :).

Thanks for the RFC3339 tip, but I'm going to hold off using datetimepicker
until 2.1.

Al.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeromy Evans [mailto:jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au]
Sent: 13 June 2007 13:23
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [S2.0.8] datetimepicker.... is it a train wreck?

Hi Al,

Are you saying the problem is new to 2.0.8?
I can confirm that formatLength and dayWidth have never worked for me in
2.0.6 but displayFormat was fine provided the date values are RFC3339
strings.
ie. I convert the Date to and from RFC3339 strings in the action, and use
displayFormat="dd MMM YYYY".

Al Sutton wrote:

> Btw, please don't post more links to your site, I'm not really
> interested in boosting your google ad counts, I'd prefer a solution to
> getting formatLength="medium" working.

I couldn't agree more.

http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/date/struts-2-datetimepicker.shtml.