struts-user mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Submitting a form with ajax submit inside the form
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:32:52 GMT
Dave, I am using the standard S2 tags. I have deleted the whole folder
for the templates. The submit was working fine when not embeded in form.
Now, it's ok, except for the first element. Did you try to iterate over
a list and create a form for each of them to update ?

My problem now, is the first element  (ONLY) not submitting. Here's my
code again:

    <thead>
            <th>Task Id</th>
            <th>Service Name</th>
            <th>Unit Count</th>
            <th>Rate/Unit</th>
            <th>cost</th>
            <th>Edit</th>
            <th>Save</th>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
        <s:iterator value="taskList" status="stat" id="row">
            <s:form action="updateTask" id="form_${id}"
                method="post"  theme="ajax">
                <s:if test="#stat.odd == true">
                </s:if>
                <s:else>
                </s:else>

            </s:form>
        </s:iterator>
    </tbody>

Dave Newton wrote:
> Are you using the standard S2 tags or your modified/extended tags?
>
> I'm currently submitting forms under both 2.0.6 and 2.0.8 Ajaxily with no issues, using
both button and normal <s:submit.../> tags, updating divs w/ the results, seeing the
logging from within my Actions, etc. My guess is it will end up being something silly and
obvious, but using code almost identical to yours (I don't know how your Action is configured
or implemented) I'm having no problems.