struts-user mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject extending a template
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 23:22:58 GMT
Hello every one:
I couldn't find an answer to this simple question on struts doc site.
I need to modify the template for the submit button and remove the <tr>
tag surrounding it in ajax theme.
I extracted submit.ftl from struts jar (I am using 2.0.6). Did the
modification I need, and now can not refrence it from my JSP. I tried
using template and templateDir attributes but no luck.

The modified template file is in /template/ajax/submit.ftl of my WEBAPP
ROOT. Then I moved this directory to WEB-INF and no luck.

I tried this template="/template/ajax/submit.ftl" and tried
templateDir="/template/ajax" and templateDir="template" but no luck.

can some one point out, how to do this.