struts-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Ost <adrian....@mindmatics.de>
Subject tabbedpanel modification
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:28:21 GMT
Has anybody made experiences modifing the look of  struts 2.0.6's -tag
"tabbedPanel" ? I'd like to overwrite the related files within my
application.
Best case:
Using attributes like templateCssPath for the file "TabContainer.css"
and template for "TabContainer.html".
Both are originally set in the according file TabContainer.js.
Of course I could change the settings within this file. But it would't
make much sense as I want to change the look within the appliktion.

Best Regards,
adrian

--
Adrian Ost

MindMatics AG
Marcel-Breuer-Str. 18
D-80807 München

E-Mail: adrian.ost@mindmatics.de
Web:   www.MindMatics.de
Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sollte Ihnen die E-Mail
irrtümlich zugesandt worden sein, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzüglich
zu benachrichtigen und die E-Mail zu löschen.

Ust-IdNr. DE211603599
Registergericht München: HRB 131369
Vorstand: Ingo Lippert, Christian Hinrichs, Oliver Beckmann, Armin Barbalata
Aufsichtsrat: Martin Weber (Vorsitzender), Dr. Dirk Brückner (stellvertr. Vorsitzender)

The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail.